ON DEMAND WEBCAST
Buy Now, Watch Right Away (How to access)
E-mail is the engine that drives business. Yet, amazingly, no-one ever teaches us how to use it. Until now.
This information and sample-filled two-part webcast demonstrates how to combine persuasion psychology, proven marketing tactics, and strategic planning to create e-mails that help catapult your productivity to a new level.
You’ll discover little-known, easy-to-use techniques to strengthen your e-mails and improve your response rates right away. As a result, you’ll spend less time creating more effective e-mails that produce precisely the results you need to be successful.
What past participants are saying:
"I learned essential skills from your class that I will continue to use throughout my career." ~Carolyn Schnuck, Grubb & Ellis Commercial Real Estate Company
"Everyone agreed it was a great class; very timely and incredibly useful!" ~Patrick McLoughlin, Xerox
This webcast series will teach you to
- break through inbox clutter and reach more people by grabbing attention right from the subject and opening lines of your e-mail
- ensure that every e-mail you send is appealing, clear, easy to read, and easy to understand so that you can schedule meetings, request action, and complete tasks that depend on the co-operation of others
- guarantee key points get through to people … even readers who skim
- stimulate the action you need and significantly increase the number of responses you get
- build relationships and communicate more effectively with clients, colleagues, supervisors, team members, stakeholders, potential employers, anyone with whom you need to interact
Steps One and Two are presented in this webcast, the first in the series.
Steps Three and Four are presented in the second webcast.
How to access your On Demand Webcast
- Purchase this webcast using the blue button near the top right of the page.
- After you complete your purchase, go to "MyPDNet," which you can access from the top menu.
- Inside MyPDNet, you'll see all the products you've purchased. Click on the title of this webcast to begin watching it.
- If you see this "Security Warning" box, please click No.
- Your webcast will now begin. You can pause, rewind, and rewatch your webcast as much as you like until the webcast expires.
This webcast will be available to you for at least 90 days from the date of purchase.
(Back to webcast description)
Internet Explorer 6 or later is required to view and hear the webcast. In order to access this webcast presentation, please test your system on the computer you will be using for the webcast. Be sure to click on "OK - Play Test" under Status in order to see and hear the video playing.
A screen shot of the "test your system" tool
If you require further information, go to our Help page or send an e-mail to PD Net Comments.