Managing Across Generations to Make Your Workplace More Effective
— On Demand
The Canadian workplace is facing a huge amount of change over the next 10 years, not only in the ways we work, but in who we work with, and how we work together. How we attract and retain organizational talent will be affected by changing expectations, value systems, and priorities. Our organizations are becoming flatter; career paths look very different to what they did 20 years ago. Job and employee cycles are radically changing, and our standard definitions of everything from retirement to work/life balance are undergoing a significant societal shift.
Join us as we take a closer look at generational influences, values, and communication styles in the workplace, how they impact your workplace, and how to use this transition period as an opportunity for workplace effectiveness and success.
This webcast will assist you to
- better understand the motivations and historical influences that impact your colleagues of different generations
- apply the above knowledge to become more effective in your way of behaving and communicating in the workplace
- evaluate what might not be working that would be related to generational mindsets
- apply ideas/solutions given in the webcast to improve workplace communication
- apply ideas around attracting and retaining talent of each and every age group
- better understand the current talent marketplace and the new types of career paths that individuals may be taking
Access your on demand webcast
Once you have purchased your webcast, you will receive two e-mails:
- instructions and link to access the webcast as well as links to any additional materials and resources
Click on the access link in the email. Your webcast will now begin. You can pause, rewind, and rewatch your webcast as much as you like until the webcast expires.
This webcast will be available to you for at least 90 days from the date of purchase.
Once you have viewed either the live or recorded webcast, you will receive your Certificate of Completion.
Prior to purchasing a webcast, it is recommended that you check the System Requirements and complete the System Test.
If you require further information, please contact us at PD Net Comments.