ON DEMAND WEBCAST
Buy Now, Watch Right Away (How to access)
In the face of constantly changing economic times, businesses have come to understand the importance of good financial forecasting. Unfortunately, the quality of business forecasts is often poor, usually not for the lack of tools and techniques, but for a failure to understand the basic principles of good forecasting and the ability to build sound processes based upon them. The corporate world has evolved significantly; however, budgeting and forecasting processes have remained relatively stagnant.
In this second webcast of a two-part series, budgeting and forecasting revolutionary Dr. Steve Morlidge will address the importance of understanding the principles of good forecasting and provide tips for better financial decision making. This webcast sets out six principles of forecast mastery in a way that is relevant for any kind of business, but of particular interest for those seeking to move away from traditional static budgeting practices.
This webcast will
- outline what is wrong with forecasting today
- aid in your decision-making processes by revealing the principles and proper thought processes surrounding forecasting
- Why forecast
- Misconceptions around forecasting
- Mastering forecasting — Six principles of forecast mastery
- Key concepts for effective forecasting
How to access your On Demand Webcast
- Purchase this webcast using the blue button near the top right of the page.
- After you complete your purchase, go to "MyPDNet," which you can access from the top menu.
- Inside MyPDNet, you'll see all the products you've purchased. Click on the title of this webcast to begin watching it.
- If you see this "Security Warning" box, please click No.
- Your webcast will now begin. You can pause, rewind, and rewatch your webcast as much as you like until the webcast expires.
This webcast will be available to you for at least 90 days from the date of purchase.
(Back to webcast description)
Internet Explorer 6 or later is required to view and hear the webcast. In order to access this webcast presentation, please test your system on the computer you will be using for the webcast. Be sure to click on "OK - Play Test" under Status in order to see and hear the video playing.
A screen shot of the "test your system" tool
If you require further information, go to our Help page or send an e-mail to PD Net Comments.