ON DEMAND WEBCAST
Buy Now, Watch Right Away (How to access)
Conventional teaching on how to "retire" isn’t working — and is actually contributing to financial stress.
Saving money and accumulating a big pot of gold for retirement is not the answer. Getting a good return on investment, saving more, cutting back expenses, reducing fees, and paying less interest is only going to make life more stressful and difficult for most of the population. This outdated model is actually impossible for most people to achieve.
The real-life problems of this plan are rampant. The real-life solutions can be learned by young children.
What is the secret to retirement?
Find out with this webcast. Implement it into your practice and expect to see significant results next year. Without changing your current systems, simply change your perspective, and you will have found the secret to financial and business success.
This webcast will
- provide clear and simple advice for basic financial planning issues
- communicate effective financial planning concepts
- teach you how to use behavioural finance principles to resolve personal finance issues
- demonstrate how to communicate effectively to focus financial results in business and personal relationships
- Conventional Planning
- Work — save — retire
- The reality for individual consumers
- The economic reality
- The Problems
- Four reasons people struggle with money
- The Solutions
- Putting it into Practice
- Communicating success
- Small steps
- Money or life
- Leveraging resources
- Making a Difference on an Ongoing Basis
- The new retirement
- Real-life example
- The next step
How to access your On Demand Webcast
- Purchase this webcast using the blue button near the top right of the page.
- After you complete your purchase, go to "MyPDNet," which you can access from the top menu.
- Inside MyPDNet, you'll see all the products you've purchased. Click on the title of the webcast to begin watching it.
- If you see this "Security Warning" box, please click No.
- Your webcast will now begin. You can pause, rewind, and rewatch your webcast as much as you like until the webcast expires.
This webcast will be available to you for at least 90 days from the date of purchase.
(Back to webcast description)
Internet Explorer 6 or later is required to view and hear the webcast. In order to access this webcast presentation, please test your system on the computer you will be using for the webcast. Be sure to click on "OK - Play Test" under Status in order to see and hear the video playing.
A screen shot of the "test your system" tool
If you require further information, go to our Help page or send an e-mail to PD Net Comments.